TitleContent...Please find a series of hygiene products which we are providing in the following link:

Dear Purchasing Manager

How are you doing lately? Hope you and pals are staying healthy & everything is doing fine for you!
We are a Cambodia- and China- based manufacturer of ready-made garments in sweaters and cut & sewn knit, with head sourcing office in Hong Kong and designer office in Japan at competitive prices and best qualities.
Our goods are exported to countires such as Canada, Germany , Japan, Sweden and United Kingdom.
Please kindly find following our basic information :
* Monthly output : 80,000pcs
* MOQ : 500pcs per style, 2000pcs per shipment
* Lead time : 50 - 75 days
* Our factory has acquired the certificates of BSCI & SEDEX & AEON Japan
** Goods shipped from Cambodia to Europe, United Kingdom, Canada, Japan, Korea and China are duty free!      

*** This means buyers can save 10% on garment cost due to cheaper labor in Cambodia, and an extra 12% on duty if they place production in Cambodia. It will be overall 22% cheaper as compared to production  in China!
Please kindly find enclosed our Cambodia factory profile and some product images for your reference.
Do not hesitate to try us out for future samplings or price quotations!

Thank you very much for your attention.


Thanks & Best regards,
Lynn / Sales Manager
Phone: (+852) 9746-7388
Whatsapps: (+852) 9746-7388           
Fax: (+852) 2376-2852
Address: Flat D2, 8/F, Hang Fung Industrial Building Phase II,
2G Hok Yuen Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Learn More